Saturday, September 12, 2009

Overwhelming Gratitude

Today I just have to say how glad I am to have people in my life who love by doing. It's hard for me to admit I can't do it all and actually ask someone else for help. Even though I haven't actually made a request, angels on this earth are picking up where my strength leaves off. This week I've had meals brought to my family by dear friends from church. A family that lives nearby saw that my yard was in need of work and took care of it. My dear sisters have recently been here. They sacrificed time with their own little families to bring me moral support, friendship and a helping hand around the house. One friend dropped by with a little footprint kit for Fisher which is something I've wanted to pick up but never remember to look for while I'm out shopping. There are others who stand at the ready with offers to take care of my boys while I'm at the hospital. I am overwhelmed by their love and am so grateful to experience it.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Anna, Kyle, Conrad and Donovan:
    We are so happy that Fisher has been born and is home with you!! We love you all! We love you Fisher and we are so happy you are a apart of our big family!!!
    Your Grandpa Gerald Rippey is my first cousin. Your Mommy is my 1st cousin 1 time removed.Your Great Grandpa is my Uncle Thomas Rippey, who is the brother of my Dad, Robert Rippey. Your Great Great Grandparents are my Grandparents: Thomas Leonard Rippey and Odessa Mae (Elliott) Rippey. So, you are my 1st cousin 2 times removed. THAT IS SO EXCITING!!
    I LOVE YOU, FISHER!!!
    Love your cousin,
    Debbie (Rippey) Adams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's wonderful to see what the connections really are. I can see why you're such a fabulous geneologist. We love you too!

    ReplyDelete